Thursday, June 30, 2011

Twitter!

I tweeted my second message last night! Amazing! Seriously, I went from following one person (my boyfriend) to following 42 in less than 24 hours.  All I had to do was let the tweeters out there know that I am new to Twitter and I was looking for a little direction.  I'm amazed at how many people were willing to help me build my resources to follow, how many retweeted my message to help me gain more people to follow, and how welcoming they were. In the past, I've spent a great deal of time searching for projects or books to read with my students; Twitter just seems like a really quick, relevant resource. I'm glad I got started :)

I am looking forward to adding more people to follow and sharing/borrowing resources from my Twitter friends! This is really the first social network for education I have used.  I have set up a delicious account, but never shared with anyone. Also, I learned about edmodo and today's meet towards the end of this past school year--I plan to use these in my classroom next year! Looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment