Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Inspired...

This course has already inspired me! After just this first week of class, I've learned so much and realized how much my instruction is lacking in the 21st Century Skills.  Primarily, I teach middle school math and have found it slightly difficult to incorporate "cool" technology projects in class.  I have used You Tube videos to introduce or reteach specific lessons; even one in which Darth Vader teaches the Pythagorean Theorem, or the one where the teacher raps about SOH CAH TOA!  My students loved these, but I've always wanted to look for technology assessments. 

I found one today! Alan November has inspired me to create tutorials for other students. Now, I can't wait to get back in the classroom and incorporate this into my lessons. You know, they always say, if you can teach it to someone else, you will only prove to yourself that you have learned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment